Savannah Roller Girl Boot Camp offers roller skating and roller derby training for female skaters ages 18 and older. Roller Girl Boot Camp is also for men and women interested in joining the referee squad. The week includes nightly instruction and skating, starting with a two-hour orientation and followed by four nights of physical challenges.
Come and make bold, outgoing, new friends and discover a part of you that you have not expressed in a long time.
What you should bring:
1) Legal photo ID (Driver’s License or State ID)
2) Insurance card (if available)
Your registration will include:
1) The use of protective gear and skates (These are not in the best quality but they will work)
2) A welcome packet with discounts to skate shops
3) Skating instructions
4) 80% discount on the Savannah Derby Devils’ 12-week Wreck Program
5) A Friday wrap up party at the end of all the Boot Camp Fun
The Schedule is as follows: 4-6 p.m.. Sunday; 8-10 p.m.. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9 p.m..; Friday Will be the Boot Camp Awards & Party