“Haunted Savannah tours are popular with Thunderbird Inn guests,” shares General Manager Mark Thomas. “The anticipation and suspense with guests is so high, whether they head out to explore the haunted Savannah places in a historic carriage tour, quirky hearst tour, guided walking tour, or trolley tour.”
CNN talks of haunted Savannah GA in “Walk your scaredy-pants off in Savannah“. Of the haunted tours, tour guide John Lile says, “I consider the tour to be an entertainment tour,” Lile said. “Whether I do or don’t believe in ghosts, the important thing to me is that there are smiles on people’s faces….”
The Inn’s staff will be happy to make haunted tour recommendations and reservations to keep the fun in your haunted Savannah adventure.
Note: Many question whether Thunderbird Inn is or is not a haunted Savannah hotel. The inn is not a haunted inn-hotel.
More published about Haunted Savannah:
- Haints and Haunts in Historic Savannah, Georgia – GoNomad.com
- Savannah, Georgia: You’ll fall in love with the haunting beauty and haunted history of this Old South town. – CookingLight.com
Haunted Savannah Photos:
- Haint Blue used to keep ghosts away – Flickr.com
- Savannah: Laurel Grove Cemetery – Flickr.com
- Savannah: Haunted Room at Pirates House – Flickr.com
- Savannah: Johnny Harris Restaurant – Flickr.com